JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Kyle25javaware > Forum

kyle25 May 2022
Mobile (0)
Hello everyone join this site www.yocliq.com U can meet new friends there and play some online games smile.gif
kyle25 February 2022
Sunday joke 4 (1)
Jesus and the devil were arguing over which one of them was the better computer programmer. I am! Jesus shouted. No, I am! the devil countere
kyle25 February 2022
Sunday joke 3 (0)
Strict Wife A man got drunk and came home very late. He sat on the door step for thirty (30) minutes trying to figure out what to tell his ha
kyle25 February 2022
Sunday joke 2 (0)
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
kyle25 February 2022
Joke (0)
A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.
kyle25 February 2022
Sunday joke (0)
A man sat down at a bar and told the bartender, I bet you three hundred dollars that I can piss into the cup all the way over there on the other
kyle25 January 2022
Online money (0)
If u want to make money online, just enter dis link https://EarnWithTasks.com/?userid=13437
kyle25 January 2022
MUSIC (0)
Hey guy's, how many of u know of rapper Dax..? his musics are so cool and life changing for a broken heart or someone who is depressed/sad .....[br
kyle25 November 2021
3GP movies (2)
Hello guys, just in case u want to download any full-length 3gp movie....? Just enter dis site, and its all done. www.genyoutube.com
kyle25 October 2021
GAME (0)
Guy's Mention that game u will never delete from ur phone
kyle25 September 2021
Game (0)
Please Can someone tell me where to play online games with web browsers ...????
kyle25 September 2021
Relationship matters (1)
I stopped trusting ladies wen my primary 3 girlfriend left me for another boy all bcos he bought a sharpener with a mirror for her. facepan.gif
kyle25 September 2021
Joke craze (2)
1. A pregnant girl on my fb list finally gave birth.... Now she's been uploading her baby pics every 20 mins, and this makes me feel like i am raising
kyle25 September 2021
Football (0)
Pls if u know u are a football fan... ..., order.gif come lets lets gather here, we have meeting.... advices.gif
kyle25 September 2021
Morninq Jokes (0)
1. Whenever things seems to start going well sarcastic.gif in your life, then the devil devilish.gif comes along and give u a girlfriend cheekx.gif 2. B

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Kyle25javaware
Free Ringtones!