JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* okellodmike > Forum

okellodmike November 2020
MUSIC PRODUCTION IN ALEBTONG DISTRICT (0)
Okello Daniel Mike was learning how to produce music using Logic Platinum at Smartup Factory Alebtong Hub yesterday
ANTICIPATION (0)
Many champions of Smartup Factory Alebtong Hub are going to begin writing their innovation plans today
JOURNEY (0)
Okello Daniel Mike is on his journey to Smartup Factory Alebtong District inorder to write the innovation plan today
OGwng JAMES STEPHEN (0)
Ogwng James Stephen of Ocukuru Ogole Iwaru is the father to Okello Daniel Mike from Alebtong District
APILI ESTHER (0)
Apili Esther is the mother to Okello Daniel Mike who founded Worlday Society
EVENING FELLOWSHIP (0)
Okello Daniel Praying with his family members including Aunt Anna right now in Adagamone Village
Uncle Bonny and Aunt Anna (0)
Uncle Bonny and Aunt Anna has visited us today
Meeting at Iyee En Cang yesterday (0)
Opio Moses,Olwa Thompson and Omaramoi Francis were at Iyee En Cang PCU Church to resolve an issue
Bedo Aran (0)
Anaka aworo jo okwanyo Okabo oko itic me bedo aran oko.This was done officially by district
Punu icoo (0)
Tin awomo punu icoo ame nyinge Ben itung Engweny Denis bot dako atidi ame nyinge Dorcus
okellodmike October 2020
LEGO ME CANGO (0)
Icawa ni jo tye ilego me gonyere kede cango ipacu Akona Acol pien en kome tye alit
okellodmike October 2020
Official Channel (0)
This is the official jetbits channel of Okello Daniel Mike.It was created on 18/10/2020 at 5:21AM by Okello Daniel Mike

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* okellodmike
Free Android Apps & Games!