JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Friendlychat > Forum

ssekamattejonah 9 hours 26 minutes
LETS CHAT [21]
Hellohello.gif good evening this is the friendly chat channel you a allowed to post and chat(chat) with others
ssekamattejonah 1 day 22 hours
Funny Quote 13 (0)
Imagine you are sitting close to your dad in a church and paster says tell your partner you cant control me
ssekamattejonah 4 days
Funny Quote 12 (0)
Now days people are sleeping as if they are competing with the dead
ssekamattejonah 6 days
Welcome to friendlychat (1)
You are welcome new members to the friendly chat channelwelcome.gif we also take this opportunity to invite other members to our channel you will not re
ssekamattejonah 6 days
Funny quote 11 (0)
My sisters drinking lots of water can help you mind you own business that way you spend more time urinating than gossiping
ssekamattejonah 7 days
Funny quote (1)
A machanic cannot repair breaking news
ssekamattejonah 27 days
Share with us (0)
Between leon mesi (hi) and christiano ronaldo laugh.gif who is the best football player? Cast your vote lets chat!
ssekamattejonah 29 days
Lets chat about it (0)
Greetingshello.gif to you to you all share with us your birthdaybirthday.gif so that we can celebrate with you lets chat guys
ssekamattejonah 29 days
Funny Quote (0)
If you are ugly(ungly) dont stay indoor move around people have to laughlaugh.gif!!
ssekamattejonah 30 days
Lets chat about it (3)
Here comes the English premire league whict football club do you support share(share) with us . lets chat
ssekamattejonah August 2024
FUNNY QUOTE (2)
Women hate mathematics but love counting money money.gif. Is counting money geography??
Silence in the channel (0)
The silence in this channel reminds me of 08/08/2024 when i was the only person on FRIENDLY CHAT channel in the world
Movie and tv serie chat (1)
Do you enjoy tv series or movie?? share with us you favorite (movie)movie or tv serie you enjoyed(enjoy) most in your guyz lets chat
jazboy August 2024
Yocliq.com (3)
You are looking for a place to have a fun or a place to chat please visit yocliq.com today and singup for more update visit yocliq.com
FUNNY QUOTE (4)
Slim people should use perfumes while fat people should use fire extinguishers

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Friendlychat
Free Mobile Apss & Games!