JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* WapCraft > Forum

rejoiceotos 1 day 13 hours
New Way To Hack World At Arms Java Game [16]
To hack this game!!, follow this step's below, it's very easy. You must download this game from my channel WapCraft on Apps & Games/Folder/Hacker J
rejoiceotos 2 days
New Way To Hack Midnight Pool Java Game (7)
To hack this game!!, follow the steps below, it's very easy and it is working 100%. You must download this game on my channel WapCraft, install it
rejoiceotos 15 days
New Way To Hack Spiderman Ultimate Power (5)
To hack this game!!, follow the step's below, it's very easy. I have tried it and it is working 100%. You must download this game on my channel
rejoiceotos 18 days
New Way To Hack Dungeon Hunter Java Game (0)
To hack this game!!, follow the step's below, it's very easy and it is working 100%. You must download this game on my channel WapCraft on Apps & G
rejoiceotos 20 days
New Way Of Hacking Java Games (1)
New way of hacking [World At Arms java game and Spiderman Ultimate Power java game]. This games are hard to play, but with this new way to hack the
rejoiceotos 23 days
New Way To Hack RF Manager 2013 Game (4)
To hack this game!, follow the steps below, its very easy. I have tried it and it is working 100%. You must download this game on my channel Wap
rejoiceotos March 2024
A Smile On All Faces (1)
I will do my best to put a smile on everyones face. You can tell me anything you want, if available, you will get it.
rejoiceotos February 2024
We Have Made 200 Suscribers (1)
Thank you all for suscribing to WapCraft Channel, have a nice day.
Its Fun Time Everyone (7)
Write Down Any Word Which Gives You Another Word When Spelled From The End Of That Word.
Its Play Time Everyone [9]
Write Down Any Meaning Of Word You Know.
Ultimate Java Books Latest Version (5)
This app is out, you can go and download your's now. For those who want tutorial for hacking multi level games. Download this app.
Up coming java app for all java users (2)
Ultimate Java Books Latest Version 2 in 1 Pack upcoming app, This app has two midlet, cheat book and hacking book. You can get all java games cheat co
Tutorial For Hacking Java Games Part-8 (1)
TIPS: For some Games, it will be tricky to identify the exact value. If you are not sure which value may be the one that you are looking for, you shou
Tutorial For Hacking Java Games Part-7 (1)
STEP-8: Now click [RSK titled Fast], Select [Save], Select [Menu], Select [Save, Dismiss], You are done!!, You Have Successfully Hacked The Game. Now
Tutorial For Hacking Java Games Part-6 (1)
6b)Now we are sure this is the Class File which stores the In-Game values and these are the values that we are looking for where [1500 Is Coins, 3 Is

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* WapCraft
Free Ringtones!