JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
staryking »
staryking send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
staryking March 2024
(new) Testimony time (1)
I use to beat my wife three times in a week but now i beat her only once. P-r-a-i-s-e the Lord
staryking March 2024
(new) Mumu me (4)
I met my girfriend, after coming back from work on phone. I stand by the door without knocking nor opening. Because i was perplex with the way she was
staryking September 2022
(new) Do you know? (0)
Do you know? You can't breathe when your tongue is out crazy2.gif . . . . . . . . . . . . . .[
staryking August 2022
(new) Nothing like 3rd chance (0)
There is nothing like 3rd chance or 4th chance...nono.gif All there is, is 2nd chance good.gif ....... If you he/she is cheating on you. he/she is directl
staryking August 2022
(new) Heartbroken (1)
A broken heart is the worst. Its like having a broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurt everytime you breathe cry3.gif

* Replies:
staryking October 2022
(new)
If you are really a rapper, DM lets vibe
staryking October 2022
(new)
You a r*pper or this someone else sound
staryking October 2022
(new)
Bro, teach me how you scam first. Then after i know it, you can quit
staryking September 2022
(new)
Alright man
staryking August 2022
(new)
@ abdulgafar - 18.08.22 - 09:31pm Make I tell u staryking? can u fit garri 1 derical and half derical....

* Favourites:
staryking August 2022
(new) Observe (2)
HIV is scary only if it is in capital letter........... imagine this--- 'hiv'
staryking March 2024
(new) Mumu me (4)
I met my girfriend, after coming back from work on phone. I stand by the door without knocking nor opening. Because i was perplex with the way she was
staryking March 2024
(new) Testimony time (1)
I use to beat my wife three times in a week but now i beat her only once. P-r-a-i-s-e the Lord
staryking August 2022
(new) That food [15]
That food you can't stop eating even if you are the richest man in the world (lololo3)

Free Ringtones!