JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Alphatech > Forum
kluzy
The world is now in a computer,AI stage where machines almost perform human tasks.Coming to the e-commerce industry, we have seen how marketing and sales of products are not online without human stress.We should also adapt to the changes in the world by following and making sure that we learn any new skills be it digital or physical ones.
Affiliate marketing has brought the buyers and seller together world wide ranging from amazon which is the world biggest E-commerce site though they might be other competitors.
Affiliate marketing is a marketing method whereby products are sold online through a third party called affiliates.The affiliate act as the middle man between the company and the customer.
There are different form of companies which operate affiliate marketing.One of it is SFL(strong future international),in SFL Marketing you can earn 200 plus monthly depending on the sales you made.One most crucial hints in affiliate marketing is that you sell their products and get what's called commission volume which could be withdrawn monthly.
In my next article I would share my link to everyone.
0 Replies 201 Views 2 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Alphatech Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Alphatech
Find friends from worldwide!