JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Steve471TV > Forum
steve471
Steve471 TV
_Night Random Vibez_

- Are you 18 years and above?
Do you have a valid ID card?
Can you speak English fluently?
Can you work from 9am to 3pm for a monthly salary of N350,000?
If you are interested in the job send me your details so we can look for the job together. Only me don tire to trek for inside sun..Atleast if we reach 3 we fit dey gist for road lol.gif

- I have done many mistakes in my life but the one I will never do is to laugh while eating Yoruba stew (Beware Of Pepper)

- Shaving stick don cost oh, is like I go boil hot water, do am the chicken way

- On judgement day, I'll intentionally faint so they'll rush me enter Heaven for treatment

- Me and you dey waka. I buy suya, you throway your chewing gum..Why?

- The bond between Iphone users and toilet mirrors can NEVER be broken

- I just wonder how Obi Cubana use to sleep peacefully in his house with all this plenty money..... Me, ordinary 5k in my room and my brother is already looking like a thief in my eyes

- Imagine you're at a funeral crying, you touched your pocket and you couldn't find your phone... Will you stop crying? egdance.gif

- The newly admitted student just told the driver to keep the change
I just dey pity the poor boy

- I wonder how this rich people take 2 slices of bread and a cup of tea as breakfast....Me, 10 slices and 5 litre keg of tea is just to warm my stomach

- Nobody walks faster than someone that has been given more than his balance in a shop
They walk like a Thief!

- I entered a bus and I was perceiving Egusi soup from the person sitting close to me. It is obvious the person used the pot that was used in cooking the soup to boil water for bathing..Am I right?

- Your parents have been married for 30 years now, and you come here and start posting 'does true love exist?'
Are you normal?

- I nearly joined my ancestors this morning. As I was zipping my trouser , I mistakenly zip my input device

- If you take her phone and she doesn't react, marry her next weekend my brother. They are only 30 in the world

- A group of friends eating corn together is called Conference
No be everything dem go teach u for school!

- *Work No Dey Naija*
*Best Graduating Student Don Dey Do Masquerade*
*E be things*

- Standing Fan For Sale
*If E No Gree Work, You Fit Use The Cover Roast Corn*

- At the age of 40, you still dey ur mama house dey drag head of fish with ur siblings...haba, the witch wey dey ur village dey use ur picture dey do hand fan

- Definition of Human Being: A creature that cuts trees, make papers and writes SAVE TREES on them
What a confusing creature!

- That awkward moment JAMB gives you admission and one cafe man mistakenly pressed reject button

- Thieves broke into my apartment and found nothing, so they started beating me, telling me to work harder
Can you imagine?

- When you and bae are fighting and she decides to sleep naked that night..Please is that not witchcraft?

- Will you fall in love with me Jejely or should I use Juju? Yes you. I'm asking the girl reading this post

- The same blessing I rushed out for a seed of 20k, this pastor later reduced it to N500. Life is so unfair

- She refused to date you right?...My brother just ask her sister to be ur gf.. Guys Have sense for once

- Last night I slept and saw myself in Canada, tonight I'm going to bed with my bags

- Your boyfriend of over 10 years proposed to you and you are acting surprised. My sister what were you expecting him to do? Dump you?

- If she says Tell me more about yourself, My brother just know she wants to know if you are working or not
We know all these tactics!

- I wonder why most people frown their faces when you want to join them in the front seat of a taxi, like say nah their birthright.. Bros shift jhor!

- Hello everyone!! I have a big goat for sale, it just N4k. Please if you dey come, come at night..because people in my area no like my success..Thank you!

- I soak Garri..Garri no gree rise
Sapa nice one

- Please who sang Assurance by Davido?

- If your money no reach to solve your problems, chop am..No add ulcer to your problems

- Teacher: Steve oya name 5 most corrupt countries in Africa
Steve: Kenya, Uganda, Somalia, Ghana, and Sierra Leonne
Teacher: What about Nigeria?
Steve: When counting sinners, do you include Satan?

- I vomited 2 times yesterday in my mom's presence and she has been looking at my palm and eyes whether I'm pregnant..Please should I remind her that am a boy?

- They said Dangote started his business with 3,000 his uncle gave him, my own problem is my uncle, if I flash, he would flash me back. If I send Pls call me, he would send Pls call me back, it's urgent and I don't have credit.
I would have even been richer than Dangote by now

- When a lady finally get marriage proposal after successfully dragging with another girl...The asoebi color ehn...Envy green, Pepper dem red and a touch of E pain you purple

- Photographer: Principal, my photos would cost N50 per student
Principal: Teacher, please tell the students to bring N100 for their photos tomorrow
Teacher: Kids, tomorrow bring N300 for your photos
Child: Mum, Principal and our Teacher said we should bring N500 for our photos tomorrow
Mum: Honey, our child needs N1000 for his school photo money tomorrow
And you expect corruption to end? Na play u dey play!

- So I posted these jokes patiently waiting for the Beta Group Launch Tonight and you decided to come to my PM to laugh...As a VIP or what?

- Develop the habit of Subscribing peeps Channel. It may as well be Ditto to Yours. Who knows?
Thankiu!

_Big Shoutout To Whoever That Would Subscribe_

Steve471 TV
1 Replies 198 Views 5 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Steve471TV Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Steve471TV
Free Ringtones!