JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Thekingdommessages > Forum
emmanuelokloho
Christians and the coming of jesus christ

The cominging of jesus christ the son of God popularly known as the rapture is an event that so many christians are looking forward to.

So many people stoped believing that christ would come others kept on believing and hoping that he would one day come again.

But the most important thing is how ready are you for the second coming of jesus christ.
Mathew 24 : 3-6.
Now as he sat on mount olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, tell us, when will these things be? and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? and jesus answered and said to them: take heed that no one decieves you. For many will come in my name, saying, i am the christ; and will decieve many. And you will hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
In essence these passage of the bible is urging us to be prepared, even thought we don't know the end.
There was a certain time rumours broke out, of the coming of jesus christ, to me it was rather hilarious because many people gave out their belongings and did all manners of things but uptill now christ is yet to ccome.
The question is how prepared are you? The truth is christ would come at a time we do not expect.
In summary: live a holy life do the right thing today
2Thesselonians 1: 12; that the name of our lord jesus christ may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the lord jesus christ.
God bless you my brothers and sisters as you countinue to do the right thing and keep waiting on the lord.
SHALOM.

* Thekingdommessages Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Thekingdommessages
Free Android Games