JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Maxwap > Forum
stephenvictor
1 It's only in Nigeria that people don't rest, even after death, they still work as Ancestors and gods, busy eating kolanut and demanding for white fowl and rams

2 Not all marriage start with will you marry me? some started with i am pregnant

3. I laugh each time men say they don't understand women, how can you understand what was created when you were asleep?

4. My proposal to my girlfriend will be very simple and stress free, I will take her on a boat ride at the middle of the sea and i will

5. Hello stop warming bath water with a cooking pot, one man in the bank today was smelling like jollof rice

6. Nigerian girls are like nepa, Once they start giving you light just know that bill is coming

7. Some girls ehh!, ever since i told this girl that her dress is beautiful she now wears it everyday

8. So my girlfriend has decided to dum me just because a rat brought a used condom to my room

9. Stop saying all he wanted was S£X S£X S£X, have you tried giving him your fathers Range Rover and he refused?
0 Replies 34 Views 1 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Maxwap Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Maxwap
Free Mobile Apss & Games!