JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Gamesandmore > Forum
sherlock
1. STINGY ___ is when someone asks you for salt and you said that your mom counted it.
2. CONFUSION ___is when you stole a meat from your mother's pot and you forget whether the spoon is placed upwards or downwards.
3. SHOCK__ _ is when you touched your pocket and you didn't feel your phone.
4. CAUSE TROUBLE (trouble)__is when you enter inside a restaurant and noticed that all the men in there are with a lady each then you decide to make a fake call with your China phone,
hello, my man I saw your wife with a man in a
restaurant, come quick quick
after that you looked around but behold all the ladies don disappear.
5. WAHALA_ _ is after you have been punished by a soldier and you climbed your okada and say thunder fire you, you start your okada but it didn't respond.
6. KASALA DON BURST__ is when you take your girlfriend to a bar and you tell the bartender to serve your girlfriend Andre ( drink) as a village girl she added please make it spicy.
7.WITCHCRAFT(witchcraft) __ is after standing for one hour in queue under the hot sun just because you want to withdraw some money through the ATM and finally it was your turn then you notice that you are with your voters card instead of ATM card.
8. HEART ATTACK__ is when your wife is pregnant and also your girlfriend is
pregnant.
9. LOST OF MEMORY __ is when you are looking for your phone without knowing that you are with it and someone called you, u picked up the phone and say Bros abeg call me back I dey find my phone.

10. SICKNESS(sickness)__ is after reading this post and you didn't laugh and comment.
0 Replies 65 Views 1 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Gamesandmore Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Gamesandmore
Free Android Games