JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Thekingdommessages > Forum
emmanuelokloho
When Your parents Have Issues, Who Do You Support?
One time, I think I was 12 or 13, I noticed my mum and dad were quarrelling. I chose to support mama. That weekend, I kept malice with my dad and simply gave him one liners when I didn’t have a choice but to speak with him.
After church on Sunday, I was with Mama in the kitchen, we were preparing lunch. Dad walked in, tried to take a piece of chicken from the fried batch but mama moved the bowl away.
“Debs, Debs....” Dad hailed Mama.
“What? No! Lunch is almost ready” Mama said as she turned pieces of chicken in dark oil. I was irritated by the exchange, I mean, we’re quarrelling here.
Next thing I saw, dad lightly spanked Mama’s bum, “What’s even wrong with you sef?” His eyes had thinned playfully, and they seemed to be sparkling.
I WAS LIVID. ARE WE A JOKE TO THIS MAN? I gave dad a sharp side-eye, he wasn’t looking at me, I turned to mum to see her reaction, SHE WAS GIGGLING! What the ndkdnskejekwf!
“Wo, take one piece and go,” Mama gave dad one piece of chicken and pushed him out of the way with her bum, she was smiling, he was smiling, I was frowning.
E SHOCK ME.
No one told me the quarrel was over nowwwww, I felt cheated.
While having lunch, they both bantered and made jokes with us. I wasn’t a willing participant, I was upset with Mama. She didn’t tell me that the fight was over, I felt like a fool.
Throughout the week, when I decided to have conversations with dad or joke with him, he would say, “Are we in talking terms now? I thought you weren’t talking to me?”
I would look at mama for support, she didn’t do PIM!
When I complained to her privately, she said to me, “You can’t be keeping malice with your father, a child of God doesn’t do that”
Wow. Wow. Wow.
~Written by Ìfédayo of DANG!
Parents surprise me! Fam, there are so many lessons here, but one stands out... MARRY YOUR ALLY!
Some people are still in their love relationship o, and small fight they will keep their partners mute for days. Nothing their partners will not do to beg, they will never hear.
If you're in such scenario, I want to tell you what Alberto Einstein said in 1902, motor will jam egungun one day if egungun is not careful
Growing up, I learnt not to put mouth in my parents issues, because they settle as quickly as the issue started. If you dare say you want to be a supporter or you want to oppose the motion, it'll shock you how they can quickly form a team and you'll be caught up in the middle.
I'm renewing my stanship for all the parents doing it right, and to us the future parents cos we will do it right!
1 Replies 219 Views 1 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Thekingdommessages Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Thekingdommessages
Free Ringtones!