JetBits |
! You are not logged in to JetBits. Please register or login.
* Thekingdommessages > Forum
emmanuelokloho
Rightous living.

John 3:3.
Jesus answered and said unto him, verily i say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

There is a popular saying, which i believe you know about, Live each day of your life like its your last.
many would say living a righteous life is not easy well it's true Ephessians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
In essence there are obstacles which you would face trying to live a righteous life, but be not afraid, here is what Ephessians 6:13 says,
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Here we see that tthe bible still encourages us not to give, up. But to keep fighting for the faith and building our selfs up with the word of God.
My brothers and sisters never give up on God. Try to do the right thing no matter the persecution, never give up on God.
Jude 1:3,
Beloved while i was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, i found it necessary to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
Once again my brothers and sisters i leave you with these words.
Live everyday of your life like it's your last.
Shalom.
0 Replies 215 Views 1 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Thekingdommessages Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Thekingdommessages
Free Android Apps & Games!